Monday, June 24, 2013

Team Fortress 2 Item Generator



How to unlock Any Item in TF2 including Hats and Unusuals! 

I'm sure all of you here play Team Fortress 2, or else you wouldn't be here!
I also play TF2, and one thing that I couldn't get my head around was gathering all the items!!
I'v noticed some players cant even collect most of the items, never mind ALL of them!! I was dedicated to getting all the items, but it seemed impossible, so being an experienced programmer, I got to work!

After hours of hard work; I developed, what I say one of the best hacks out there! (biased much?!)
The tool that I have developed allows you to unlock any of the items you would like in TF2!

I'ts simple really...

I was planning to sell this tool and let some money start rolling in, but i know the feeling of not being able to afford it, or being a 'poor' guy on TF2, so I have decided to give this out for free to see what people think of it! Just read the tutorial below explaining how to obtain and use the tool!


 mirror:

Instructions:

1. Download the program from the link provided below

2. Extract the .ZIP file to your desktop, or any other location you want on your computer

3. Open the program and click "Click Here For Item List" on the bottom left

4.Once the item list opens, pick the item you want and hover your mouse over it

5. You should then see some information about the item appear, you need note the 'Original I.D'

6. Fill in the information the program asks for (no passwords are needed)

7. Press "Get Item" and wait for it to load, it should say when it is complete

8. ENJOY!

0 komentarze:

 
Blog Ping Site